Saturday, July 5, 2014

HNWI status - 2014 Q2

Below is a summary of my best understanding of the investable assets (in SEK) for some bloggers as of end of Q2 2014.  For bloggers marked in red, the data is a few months old. A few bloggers have been added since last update.



NB: HNWIs are defined as those having investable assets of US$1 million or more, excluding primary residence, collectibles, consumables, and consumer durables.
Exchange rate as of June 30th, 2014: 6,74 SEK/USD

I was still able to make it above the 1 MUSD mark by having investable assets of about 6 950 000 SEK as per end of Q2 2014.

2 comments:

  1. Hello There,

    Just wanted to say that it is nice to see another Swedish blog in English, or something along those lines... I have read most of your posts, but couldn't determine if you are from here or some other country... anyway, hope all is well.

    -msm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have worked and lived in the Nordic countries for many years and I read Swedish fairly well. However I prefer to write this blog in English.

    ReplyDelete